Sidenote: Do you do ebates? I have earned over $300 (you just put a button in your browser and shop online). You get $10 to sign up and it's free: Sign up for ebates
**I have a printable step-by-step handout in my TpT store!**
1. Trace a circle on the watercolor paper
2. Draw the stem:
4. Draw 8 lines that come from the stem and curve them down to the edge of the circle:
5. Cover every pencil line with glue and let it dry:
6. Outline around the glue with a thin sharpie:
7. Paint! We did wet on wet to blend the colors. I had the students paint one section at a time and add yellows, oranges and reds!
8. When the paint is dry, add some contour lines with sharpie by outlining interesting paint shapes.