Night of the deflated tumblers

"If you're not having failures occasionally, you're playing it too safe." -Richard Burkett (a potter from California)

This was what my re-claim table looked like the other day...


It was a combination of me trying to pull my tumblers too thin, the clay being too wet, and not liking the shapes I was making. I started to get pretty frustrated, but I took a deep breath, re-centered, and threw some more pots. By the end of the night...success!


On a side note, my gmail was hacked and sent an e-mail to EVERYONE in my history claiming that I was mugged in London and needed $2400. Google disabled my account (including my blog) until I filled out some forms. Big headache, but I have it all back now! Lesson learned, don't use the same password for EVERYTHING!

Comments